Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What do I miss?

It's been one week since we closed on the sale of our house. I think the best thing about our house was the view because it always presented something different to look at each day. Photo opps, like this moon photo I took a few days before our departure, happen almost daily when you have a distant landscape and lake to look at everyday. However, I'm sure the places we're headed for will provide an even greater diversity of views and scenery.

The other thing I will miss is the outdoor shower. Even though we had a gorgeous tile & marble frame-less glass shower inside there is nothing like taking your morning shower outdoors. Where else can you enjoy a mug of coffee, take in the view and feel the warmth of the sun on your face. I am already working on the idea of a portable RV outdoor shower.













































View from inside the shower. (The ribbon is to protect the raspberry patch from the deer) I miss the raspberries too.

No comments:

Post a Comment