Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Roughing It

Is this really camping? All the luxuries of a five star hotel and an exotic sports car feels more like an episode out of a James Bond movie. We brought the TR-8 over to our camp site so I could take photos of it for an eBay listing. Once again driving the car was enough to make me hesitate and do nothing about selling it. The roar of the aluminum V8 and the road hugging feel of a race car can't help but put a smile on my face every time I drive it. The TR-8 turned 30 years old this year; and with only 15,000 original miles, it is one of the best in the country!
Greg and Jenny came up from Philadelphia this past weekend to attend a wedding here in Connecticut. I grabbed this snapshot of the handsome couple as they headed out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment